Etsy shop coming soon!

Hello everyone!

I have some exciting news! Eve of Destruxion the Etsy shop is coming soon! Very soon in fact as at the launch I will be selling some Christmas decorations. Here's what some of them will look like!


They are about 4.5 inches big, not including the ribbon. I would love to hear your thoughts on them. Which one is your favourite?

I will also be offering customisable versions of this shape. Here are couple of pics of my proof of concept makes, I have some lovely  fabrics on order to offer my customers a choice of colours.



Again, I would love to know your thoughts. What colours or shapes would you like to see?

The next product I am going to be offering at launch is... memory cushions. I will be turning T-shirts and tops into cushions. The memory could be a life milestone, a child's first, a departed loved one or just the good times.

My sister entrusted me with a band T-shirt from a band she worked with and here is the resulting cushion!


I have lots to do to get everything ready, because I am planning to launch mid-October. It should be fun!

For more updates, you can like and follow the FB page, here.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished! Sunflower Field Mini Quilt

The 3rd Genevieve Awards: The Festival of Quilts 2023

Finished Quilt: Hats Off To You